Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fave store contest: Designer Consigner

Mary Reed:


My most favorite local shop in the area of St. Petersburg, fl. is the Designer
Cosigner. The women there are so friendly and personal whenever I go there to shop
for a special outfit or for clothing for work or a job interview or any other type
of shopping buy. I can also be ready to get personal and impressionable help from
the ladies there.
The owner of the shop, Julia, makes me feel very special because I
do shop there a lot because I can always find a bargain and never go over my budget
when I go there to shop.I can talk about my personal happenings in my life and the
friendly ladies there will help me think of a solution or just give me
inspiration.They are an excellent group of women who are eclectic and stylish in
their own way.I hope that their shop is around for a very long time to come in the
future. They let me know when there are special sales as well as when they get in a
special item they think I might like.
Totally great ladies!!!!

No comments: