Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Bucs!

I know this is a little off the subject of shopping and such, but I felt I needed to say something about the Buccaneer's kicker Matt Bryant. A few days ago Bryant had lost his 3 month old child. It happened in their home overnight, but there are no details as to what happened, yet. The Bryant family is very much into the community, constantly helping those that are less fortunate than them. Today, Bryant played in Raymond James Stadium, just days after this horrific tragedy. I found it to be amazing and very brave. I believe it shows what type of person he is. This is the type of attitude we all need to have. To be able to look beyond our own situation and be able to still be there for the people that need us. Thank you Matt Bryant!


Your Local Shopper

Jenn
localshops1

No comments: