Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Hello everyone. My name is Jenn and I will be your guide to the world of shopping. I live in Pasco County and I represent the website www.localshops1.com where you can find listings for independently owned stores in your local area. We cover the Tampa Bay Area all the way from Hernando County down to Sarasota. I will be posting almost everyday to give you fashion ideas, tips and let you know about things that are going on around town. If there is anything in particular you would like to know about you can always go the our website and ask us anything. And as for Labor Day, it is the day to go shopping!!!! There are so many sales and so many different things going on today is a great day just to get out. And if you dont where to go, check out www.localshops1.com for stores and now even restaurants. Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day. Ill be checking back in soon!

1 comment:

LocalShops1.com said...

Hi, Jenn!
Welcome to the blogging world.