Friday, October 10, 2008

Celebrate Cinco De Mayo a little early...

I absolutely love Mexican food - authentic Mexican food, not the chain stuff! One of favorite Mexican restaurants in Tampa is Casa Mexicana Bar & Grill, located at 4115 E. Busch Blvd.

Not only do the goblet-sized margaritas make this place memorable, but the food makes you feel you slipped away to Mexico for an hour or two. The menu is like a book, with several pages of mouth-watering, authentically spiced dishes to choose from! My favorite? Hm. That's a hard one seeing there's so many delicious choices! I'd have to say it's the fajitas or the enchiladas verdes (my "old faithfuls"). The sirloin is cooked to perfection, the salsa is homemade - I mean, really, what more can you ask for?

Oh, you want all you can eat you say? Well, go there for lunch and you can get all-you-can-eat lunch combos, burritos, quesadillas and more! Oh...you can only go on Wednesdays? Have no fear! All-you-can-eat Wednesdays from 4 to 11 p.m. offer specials on appetizers, soups, salads, tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more for $7.95 per person! Bring the kiddies on Wednesday - they eat for $3.95!

Jeez, I'm getting hungry just talking about this place, and I know you are too! So after you and your friends spend the day at Busch Gardens exploring the Eastern world, head down to Mexico for a bit at Casa Mexicana. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

ConsumiciĆ³n feliz,
Lauren the Intern


P.S.: here's the link for their site and menu.
Site: http://www.casamexicanabargrill.com/
Menu: http://www.casamexicanabargrill.com/mex006.pdf

1 comment:

LocalShops1.com said...

yeah, this is also making me really hungry -- and thirsty, too!